On this Page:
Moodle is our learning management system (LMS, also known as a course management system) and can be found at moodle.kzoo.edu.
Request a Course
Faculty are welcome to request Moodle course sites for their classes at any time during the quarter. Courses are available one quarter in advance, but we can accommodate future quarters by request.
Submit your request by e-mailing Josh Moon or filling out our online request form. Include your course number, course name, and whether you would like resources imported from your last Moodle course.
Please allow 2-3 days for your site to be created, especially during the busy first week of the quarter.
Are you looking for more information on navigating Moodle? Reference the list below for more detailed guidance on specific Moodle topics.
Moodle is where most of your instructors will post course materials and grades throughout the quarter. View the Moodle Quick Guide for Students for more information on enrolling in your classes, submitting assignments and more.
Faculty support for Moodle is available through a number of means!
- Contact Josh Moon, Educational Technology Specialist
- Email: Josh.Moon@kzoo.edu
- Phone: 269.337.7415
- Office: ULC 139 inside the Center for New Media Design
- Visit our MOODLE-101 online documentation for help with managing a Moodle course.
- Moodle contextual help – when exploring settings, click any of the blue question mark icons for more information.
- Moodle HQ has an extensive MoodleDocs website with documentation and guides.