On this Page:
Moodle is our learning management system (LMS, also known as a course management system) and can be found at moodle.kzoo.edu.
Request a Course
Faculty are welcome to request Moodle course sites for their classes at any time during the quarter. Courses are available one quarter in advance, but we can accommodate future quarters by request.
Please allow 2-3 days for your site to be created, especially during the busy first week of the quarter.
Are you looking for more information on navigating Moodle? Reference the list below for more detailed guidance on specific Moodle topics.
Faculty support for Moodle is available through a number of means!
- Contact Josh Moon, Educational Technology Specialist
- Email: Josh.Moon@kzoo.edu
- Phone: 269.337.7415
- Office: ULC 139 inside the Center for New Media Design
- Visit our MOODLE-101 online documentation for help with managing a Moodle course.
- Moodle contextual help – when exploring settings, click any of the blue question mark icons for more information.
- Moodle HQ has an extensive MoodleDocs website with documentation and guides.