On this Page:
- Logging into Office 365
- How to Use Office 365
- Upload Your Photo for Office 365 Use
- Available Office 365 Apps
Current K students, faculty, and staff have free access to Office 365 through the College license. Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, Stream, Forms, Sway and Whiteboard. It also comes with online file storage space in OneDrive.
Logging into Office 365
To use and log into Office 365:
- Visit office.com
- Log in with:
- Your long form kzoo.edu email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Your email password
- Note: the short form of your email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) will NOT work.
- To use the cloud software (no download/install required), click on one of the icons under “Collaborate with Office Online”
Please contact the Help Desk at HelpDesk@kzoo.edu with any issues.
How to Use Office 365
Office 365 is equipped with various apps that allow you to create, communicate, store and share. For more information on how to use Office 365 visit Microsoft’s Office 365 basics – video training or review information on the different apps available with your Kalamazoo College Office 365 account below.
Upload Your Photo for Office 365 Use
You can upload your professional head shot photo into your Office 365 profile to have it appear in webmail and apps like Microsoft Teams. Watch this short video for instructions.
Please note that your photo will appear immediately in webmail, but will take up to two days to appear in Outlook, and up to two weeks to appear in other Office 365 apps such as Teams.