On this Page:
Media Request Guide
How to Request Media Set-up
Faculty, staff and students may request a set-up for Audio-Visual Equipment/Media for classes, presentations, or events.
- Send requests via email to KMedia@kzoo.edu. This is the best way to be sure your media requests are set-up accurately.
- Request by phone at campus extension 7138.
- Stop by the Media Desk in person.
What to Include
Please provide us as much information as possible about your class, meeting, and/or event so that we can make certain to provide the correct media set-up for you. Include date, start and end times, location, and what media is needed.
When to Make Your Request
- Please make your request as early as possible to assure availability.
- Media requests for set-up or take-down after 5pm on weekdays must be submitted before NOON of that day.
- Media requests for events occurring Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday must be submitted by NOON on Friday.
- Requests made after 5pm via email or voice mail will be received the following morning at 8am. To confirm an early morning media set-up, call the Media Desk after 8am.
Available Media Equipment
Below are some of the pieces of media equipment available for set up or check out. Some legacy technology is supported upon request. Please send all requests or questions to KMedia@kzoo.edu.
Audio/Video Players & Recorders
- Audio Cassette Player/Recorder
- Compact Disc Player w/ Audio Cassette Player/Recorder
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Standard and International DVD and VHS players
- PC Laptop
- MAC Laptop
- Assorted video adapters
- Lavaliere Microphone
- Handheld Microphone
- Tabletop Microphone
- USB Microphone
- Portable Projection Screen
- Television Monitor
- Overhead Projector
- Portable Video Projector
- Slide Projector
- Portable Public Address System
Stands and Presentation Tools
- PowerPoint Remote/Laser Pointer