Kalamazoo College Faculty and Staff,
Information security is as important as it’s ever been. To maintain cybersecurity requires a cooperative effort from all of us. In addition to securing IT systems, protecting the network, and reviewing key business practices, each user must be mindful of cybersecurity concepts and must make good information security choices.
To that end, President’s Staff asks all employees to complete online cybersecurity training by June 30, 2022.
- The training is composed of a series of short video modules (approximately 15 minutes total run time) with interactive questions.
- The training was developed by Beazley Breach Solutions, K’s cybersecurity insurance carrier.
- We will track completion to ensure that all employees finish this by July 1.
Start your Training!
- Visit https://campus.kzoo.edu/is/cybersecurity/
- Enter your username and KNET password when you see the prompt (you’ll notice the module is from Beazley Breach Solutions)
- Go through the video modules and answer the interactive questions
- Upon successful completion of the required module, you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
Difficulty Completing the Training?
Please contact the help desk (email@example.com or 269.337.5800) if you are in need of an accommodation due to a disability or have difficulty completing the online training.
Thank you in advance for doing your part to keep K’s community and our information secure.