On this Page:
How to Activate your Account
First you must change your password before using your account for email or secure campus websites.
Step 1: Changing Your Password
- Go to https://webmail.kzoo.edu. You will be prompted to log in.
- For User Name, enter “knet\” followed by your KNET username
- Example: knet\k18zz01
- For Password, enter your initial password
- If you see a domain field, leave it blank
- Select OK
Step 2. The Internet Service Manager screen tells you that your password has expired.
- For Account: enter “knet\” followed by your KNET username
- For Old Password: enter your initial password
- For New Password: enter a password that you will remember but others cannot guess. The password must contain at least eight characters and a combination of:
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- special characters
- Reenter new password
- Click OK.
- Note: Do not click “Reset” or else you will be required to start over.
Step 3. When the Authentication Required box appears again…
- Enter your KNET username and your initial password, just like in step 1.
- DO NOT ENTER THE NEW PASSWORD YOU JUST CREATED as this will complete the password reset.
- Use of your account signifies your agreement with our Acceptable Use Policies.
- Keep your password private; you are responsible for all activity on your account.
- Information Services will never ask you for your password or ask you to verify your account in any way.
- The College’s Honor System and harassment policies apply to your computer usage.
- You may not use your account to endorse political campaigns or for profit-making activities.
- Peer-to-peer file sharing programs and other violations of copyright laws are prohibited.
For any issues you may encounter with your KNET account please contact the Help Desk at the information listed below: