Planned maintenance from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. on Thursday, June 6, 2019, will interrupt some services on campus.
Services to be Interrupted
- Ellucian Colleague and related systems
- Bookstore systems
- Computer labs: some software (MATLAB, Maple, ArcGIS, Rhino)
- Counseling Center scheduling
- im.kzoo.edu “Spark Chat”
- Off-campus library database access
- Printing: Center for New Media Design
- Printing: computer labs
- Printing: offices
The interruptions listed above are not expected to require the entire maintenance window. The interruptions above are necessary to improve performance, reliability, and security of the systems in question.
If you have further questions about this upcoming maintenance/outage please Contact the Help Desk between 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. at :
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 269.337.5800