Services to be Interrupted
Planned maintenance from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. on Thursday, March 25, 2021, will interrupt some services on campus. Expect a brief VPN disruption every week.
- Web: most K College websites, including this page
- Bookstore systems
- Computer labs: some software (MATLAB, Maple, ArcGIS, Rhino)
- Facilities Management Systems
- im.kzoo.edu “Spark Chat”
- Web: federated web applications like Microsoft 365
- Wi-Fi (clients not already connected will briefly be unable to join the network)
The interruptions listed above are not expected to require the entire maintenance window. The interruptions above are necessary to improve performance, reliability, and security of the systems in question.
If you have further questions about this upcoming maintenance/outage please Contact the Help Desk between 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. at :
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 269.337.5800